The Home Health Department of Ray County Memorial Hospital is a Medicare/Medicaid certified agency. We provide professional nursing, home health aide care, social services, physical, occupational, and speech therapies to clients in Clay, Ray, Carroll, Lafayette and Caldwell Counties.
Ray County Memorial Hospital Home Health Care provides services to all ages, from children to the elderly. Care is tailored to meet individual needs.
Home Health Services:
- Teach how to care for one's self or a loved one
- Provide rehabilitation at home
- Assist with bathing and everyday living
- Promote and teach independence
- Assess home for safety and easier living
- Provide care for wounds and catheters
- Provide diabetic instruction and observation
- Help with care for declining family member
- Help prevent hospitalization
- Provide answers to common problems
- Teach patient, family and caregiver about diseases/conditions and current medications prescribed by the physician
- Teach and administer intravenous (IV) medications
- Teach care of recent ostomy or reinforce ostomy care if necessary